In a time of complete misery and devastation, Cash App was one of the most satisfactory things that happened in the past year. It provides you with such convenience that all you need to have while stepping out for shopping is your activated Cash App wallet and nothing else. You need not worry about carrying your purse, wallet, or hard cash. This feature has no doubt made life very easy and convenient. It has helped millions in lockdown and even after to get a hang of the new normal.
A great app with great features but what if you are in a state of trouble and you don’t remember your Cash App Pin. Sounds strange but trust me that this situation occurs most of the time. You don’t even realize it when you forget cash app pin. Also, you would want to know how to change cash app pin? So let’s go ahead and get the answers to all the problems.
Before getting to the answers to all of the above questions, let’s have look at all the possible scenarios that might be the reason for changing your Cash App Pin.
- You might have not used your card for a while and now you must have completely forgotten your PIN.
- In case you would have shared your PIN with someone and now you don’t want him to have any kind of access to your account in the coming future.
- It happens many times while you are logging in to your account with the correct PIN still it shows an error. So it is better that once you log in, you then create a New PIN.
Also Read: cash app loan
How to change Cash App pin if you forget it?
- Firstly open the Cash App on your smartphone.
- Now just tap on the profile icon.
- Tap on the option privacy, within the profile menu.
- Then you need to select the change Cash Pin.
- Tap on ‘Forgot Cash PIN’, only in the case when you have forgotten your pin.
- A verification code will be sent to you so that you can have access to get a new Cash Pin.
- Enter the verification code.
- Once entered, you will be asked to set a new PIN.
- Note- iPhone users can reset the PIN through touch ID, as well.
- Then enter the PIN that you want to set up as your New PIN.
- You would need to enter the New PIN twice due to security and confirmation reasons.
- You will receive a notification regarding the update of your Cash App Pin.
How To Change Cash App Pin?
- Simply open the Cash App and log into your account.
- On the upper-right corner of the screen, choose your profile icon.
- Then tap on the ‘ Privacy and Security’ option.
- Now simply select the ‘ Change Cash Pin’.
- The final stage is to enter a new PIN and verify all your changes.
- After completing the entire process, you will receive a confirmation at your registered email.
With this, we come to the end of all the necessary and required information that needs to be used while creating a New PIN for your account
Read More :- Guest Posting