Want immediate resolution for QuickBooks unrecoverable error? Reach out to the QuickBooks technical support team by calling us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430.
Primary reasons behind QuickBooks Desktop unrecoverable error
Check out the major causes given below that trigger the error:
- There are some issues with your workstation, or its Windows operating system is outdated.
- The company file data is damaged, and the program code needs some repairing.
Methods to Rectify Unrecoverable error in QuickBooks
Method 1. Create a new user on Windows with admin rights
- Select the Windows Start menu, then Settings and Accounts.
- Click Family other users. Under the Other Users section, click Add someone else to this PC.
- Click I don’t have this person’s sign-in information and then select Add a user without a Microsoft account option.
- Enter the name of the new account, assign a password, and then click Finish.
- Choose Account Type for the newly created account, then click Administrator and select OK.
You may read also:- QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 resolved within a minute
- Go to the QuickBooks Company menu, choose Set Up Users and Passwords, and click Set Up Users.
- After that, click Add User, enter the user name and password and then click Next.
- Customize the user, click Finish and select the File menu.
- Choose Close Company/Log off and then open the company file with the new log-in credentials.
Method 3. Get QB Tool Hub and run QuickBooks File Doctor
The tool will resolve company file issues and repair the damaged admin user. Follow the steps mentioned below to use the tool:
- Close all open company files and exit the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Open your web browser and download the setup file of the newly released QuickBooks Tool Hub version.
- Save the setup file to a location you can easily access, like your Windows Desktop.
- Browse to the location, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Complete the QuickBooks installation by selecting the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Now, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub, choose the Company File Issues tab, and click Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- When the tool opens, scroll through the drop-down and choose your company file. If you can’t see your file, click Browse and search it on your computer.
- Click Check your file, then Next, and enter the QuickBooks admin password.
- Select Next and wait till the scan completes.
If none of the above troubleshooting solutions helped you eliminate QuickBooks unrecoverable error, call us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430 and consult the certified QuickBooks expert’s team.
Related article:- Quickbooks error 1618