QuickBooks has proved its worth by giving trustworthy bookkeeping and managing the financial records of its users. To remain updated, it has to be constantly connected to the internet and the bank servers to maintain the smooth flow of transactions, invoices, and other banking-related processes. It handles everything pretty well, but many other factors other than QuickBooks may also be responsible for errors occurring in the software. For instance, users have confronted Error OLSU 1013 while accessing their company files in QuickBooks. If you were likewise disturbed by this error, continue to peruse and sort out ways of terminating it.
For any assistance related to this issue, talk to an expert at 855-856-0042.
About the error
QuickBooks has to constantly update transactions, invoices, and many other processes related to finance. For this, the user’s bank account is linked with QuickBooks, through which all the banking processes are carried out. If this connection is under any fault, you’ll receive an error message with the error code OLSU 1013. This will restrict you from accessing your bank account, and QuickBooks may crash repeatedly.
Some of the circumstances under which this error can occur are-
- A lousy or suffering internet connection
- The bank’s server is under some issue
- The format of the bank file is unreadable for QuickBooks
- Incorrect credentials while logging in or an outdated version of the software
Some of the solutions are listed below-
Solution 1- Verify that your internet connection is in a good state
Internet may be the primary reason for your suffering. To ensure you are not being troubled by your internet connection, run a Google speed test by referring to the steps below-
- Open Google on your browser and type “Internet speed test.”
- Start the test and compare the parameters with the recommendations of QuickBooks
- 3Mbps recommended
- 5Mbps minimum
If your parameters match the QuickBooks recommendations, move to the next solution-
Read More Related Blogs:- QuickBooks connection has been lost
Solution 2- Check the format of your Bank file.
If your bank file is in any other format than .qbo as an extension, QuickBooks won’t be able to process it, which may be a possible reason for this error. If your file is in any other format, refer to the steps below to download it with a compatible extension-
- Log in to your account on the bank’s official website.
- Download the file again and select. qbo as an extension.
- Reopen your QuickBooks and try to access your bank feeds.
If QuickBooks can process the bank files, the error is resolved; else, move to the next solution.
Solution 3-Create a Duplicate Company file to check if it helps in connecting to your bank account
To execute it in QuickBooks, the steps are given below-
- Open QuickBooks & click
- Click on New company in the drop-down menu, and then select create a new company.
- You can choose any one of Express start or Detailed start.
- Now, go to the Banking menu and Set Up Bank feeds.
- Type your bank’s name and select it from the list.
- Follow the directions after linking your bank.
- Click Connect, and finally,
If you can connect with your account successfully, the issue is resolved.
Any help regarding this issue is just a call away; talk to our experts at 855-856-0042.
This is the end of this blog which consisted of details about QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013, factors that can develop it, and on-point solutions to get rid of it. We hope this blog was beneficial for you to troubleshoot your QuickBooks.
This blog is posted on businesshear.