Hajj is the most privileged form of pilgrimage to the holy city of Makkah and attracts over two million Muslims each year. It is the ultimate gathering for Muslims and an expression of their belief in the oneness of Almighty Allah (SWT). All pilgrims perform their prayers there in obedience to the command of the one Lord Allah (SWT). The month of Hajj is Dhu al-Hijjah. Completing the Hajj is one of the five pillars of Islam, which shows how important it is for all Muslims who have the ability and are physically capable of performing the Hajj and Umrah. You will find affordable Umrah packages 2023 that take all the paperwork out of the equation.
How can we Prepare for This Most Privileged Islamic pilgrimage?
Hajj and Umrah are an opportunity for believers to have all their sins removed. They deepen their faith, write down all their good deeds in a book and start a new, fresh life. One of Allah’s most significant rewards is that He invites the believer in with open arms. And if he says a single word and asks for forgiveness for all his sins, all will be forgiven. And perhaps that is what many of us pray and hope for. You should prepare for some things before embarking on this privileged pilgrimage.
Before embarking on such a privileged pilgrimage, the first thing is to prepare yourself spiritually. To grow spiritually means to cleanse oneself of all aspects of hypocrisy, both primary and secondary. Without this, no good deed is acceptable to the Almighty Allah. Secondly, to be prepared to undertake the entire journey wholeheartedly to please Almighty Allah and ask for His mercy and forgiveness, and to surrender oneself entirely to Allah before beginning the journey. Also, remember to thank Allah for this unique opportunity not given to everyone.
Be Financially Prepared
Hajj is a very long journey; you may need to invest your whole life. Prepare to invest in this holy journey; if you cannot afford it, ask Allah for help. You will find a way out of places and situations you cannot imagine. And if they can afford it, they should thank Allah. Ensure that the money they invest in the journey has come through halal methods, not haram methods.
- The next step is understanding all the legal requirements for Hajj and Umrah.
- Finally, spending almost a month in Makkah and Madinah is possible. So, start buying what you need.
- So, make sure you buy everything you might need during your trips with safety tips, such as clothes, medicines, and other essentials, before leaving.
Prepare yourself Physically
This pilgrimage to high altitudes requires excellent physical strength. Therefore, you must prepare your body to cope with the physical challenges. An excellent way to prepare physically is to walk at least 30 minutes a day for at least a month before the trip and gradually increase the time you walk. It will help you get used to it.
- In addition to walking, you can prepare your muscles and abdomen for a large amount of physical activity by doing squats, sit-ups, cycling, swimming, and other activities.
- Above all, eating more fruit and vegetables will ensure that pilgrims get all the necessary nutrients. As they are exposed to intense weather and harsh climatic conditions.
- Adapting to a healthy lifestyle and acclimating your body before travelling is advisable. Include milk regularly in your diet.
Prepare yourself Mentally
Mental preparation for Hajj means preparing your mind to face the various challenges you may encounter during the journey. As a pilgrim, you will have to experience the hustle and bustle, searing heat, long queues, and finding your way through massive crowds. In short, this most privileged pilgrimage is not easy, but the almighty Allah will surely reward those with a strong will.
List of Things to Do Before Hajj and Umrah
- Make sure that the money invested for Hajj and Umrah is Halal (legal).
- Make sure that all debts are paid before departure.
- Complete all vaccinations to protect yourself against viral infections.
- Buy an Ihram and wear it for two Rakat (prayers).
- Buy a pocket-sized Quran.
- Talk to friends and family to resolve disputes.
- Make sure to cut your nails, beard, and sensitive hair.
- Bring essential medicines and daily supplies.
- Do not advertise your Hajj and Umrah.
- Finally, pray for Allah’s blessings, mercy, and forgiveness throughout your journey.
The pilgrimage is the most blessed opportunity to seek forgiveness for all sins and to enrich one’s soul, but it is not open to everyone. Do not miss this opportunity for financial or other reasons. We at Dua can help you find the best Umrah packages London. Just choose the package, price, city, and time to get the most out of this unique opportunity.