Dubai is a well-known tourist spot for everyone around the world. Dubai desert safari does not discriminate among young or old, middle class or upper class, black or white, Asian or European.
However, it is much expensive, and if you do not have enough budget, you cannot afford the charms of this beautiful city. Dubai offers a world-renowned nightlife with several bars and clubs open late into the night. Many visitors come from Europe, Asia, US to enjoy night parties and bars in five-star hotels.
Dubai’s excellent infrastructure makes travel very easy. The city is well-connected by public transport and private vehicles. There is a luxury lifestyle in Dubai. Consequently, many tourists come to spend their vacations here.
The culture of Dubai is very diverse since Dubai is a mix of many different cultures. African, South Asian, and Central Asian countries make up most of the members. Furthermore, it has a strong religious identity based on Islam. Additionally, Dubai has world-famous markets and malls.
The most popular activity in Dubai is shopping, and the Mall of Emirates is one of the city’s large shopping centers. There are a variety of goods sold in the country, including electronics, traditional clothes, shoes, and more. Due to this, Dubai has become more popular.
Moreover, many skyscrapers are worth visiting for their golden beauty and numerous other features. Have you been to the Dubai desert safari? No? This is a worth visiting place with all the thrill in it.
How To Spend Life in Dubai?
When you land in Dubai, you’ll find everything you need. Among other amenities, the room has a minibar and a television set. With rooms that are well furnished and lined up against the walls, the hotels provide a sense of elegance. Various attractions attract visitors from all over the world, from traditional to colossal shopping malls.
Regardless of what time of year you are visiting, there are unique features that are exclusive to this area. A lavish breakfast is served in your room on the rotating bed, which overlooks the calm, cool waters of the Arabian Gulf as you wake up to the smell of coffee and breakfast. With famous products surrounding you in a Jacuzzi, you take a luxurious bath.
In the afternoon, you can enjoy a spa session while enjoying a tasty lunch. You will fly over the dunes of the Dubai desert safari on a hot-air balloon ride. Enjoy the exhilarating activities there to cherish every moment. Having enjoyed a night of starlight, you stop in at one of the best restaurants in the city for dinner.
Watching the sparkling city from the rooftop restaurant while sipping a cocktail. When another day of adventure and luxury comes to an end, you slip into your silk nightdress and return to the comfort of your bed.
Due to its rich cultural and historical heritage, this city attracts tourists from all over the world. Vacationers who enjoy Dubai vacations bring back unforgettable memories and experiences with them.
Famous Facts & Reasons to Visit Dubai
There are several reasons to visit the Dubai desert safari. The few I want to mention here. So, spare a few minutes, and let’s give it a quick read.
- Millions of tourists visit the desert each year due to several reasons.
- Dubai is used to be a desert city and today people from various continents and regions come here to enjoy its famous rides.
- The famous rides are several. You name it and it can be at your service.
- Here you can witness the true beauty of the rising and setting sun which is orangish and that looks splendid in the sky. For photographers, it is a perfect place to show their skills.
- For dune bashing and quad racing, the Dubai desert is a famous place.
- To enjoy the live BBQ, you can opt for the evening safari as with entertainment programs you can entice your taste buds with the delicious BBQ buffet.
- The weather in Dubai varies from one day to the next, and partly cloudy weather is common when it rains half an hour away. The hottest day in this desert city is 55°C (131 °F). The temperature can fall below ten degrees Celsius at night in a humid place in the winter.