Many young people who are just starting out are at a crossroads in their lives and are unsure of whether they should pursue a career in SEO service or follow the more traditional job paths. It is without a doubt a significant choice that one needs to make because a substantial amount of one’s professional future depends on this specific choosing.
Let’s take a look at what SEO professionals who have already established themselves in the field have to say about it as a means of testing the waters.
- J. Ghergich, widely regarded as one of the most trustworthy names in the SEO sector, offers some insight into the situation. According to his point of view, large companies are willing to pay money, but they will only do it to SEO consultants of high quality. Then there are those that would put search engine optimization (SEO) on their CV despite having no experience in the field. That is the issue that everyone is ignoring. Nevertheless, he is of the opinion that an SEO professional who comprehends the rapidly developing sector and offers competent direction has a great deal of potential in the long run.
- Dana Lookadoo, an SEO consultant and the inventor of Yo!Yo! SEO, describes SEO as a professional path that requires continuous education. She asserts with firm certainty and dispels any confusion regarding the matter for newcomers that search engine optimization is not a dying prospect at all. According to her opinion, search engine optimization (SEO) is a field that is always evolving and would be an excellent career choice for someone working on the leading edge of digital marketing.
According to their point of view, search engine optimization (SEO) is the perfect line of work for an inquisitive, nimble, and innovative individual who wants to ride the bandwagon and learn something new every day. If you carefully consider the question, “Are you ready to confront the fluctuations and stand against it no matter what,” you may have a good chance of succeeding in the search engine optimization sector.
Possibilities pertaining to SEO in India
According to the findings of several studies and surveys, the potential of SEO in India is enormous. Not only over the course of the most recent few years, but also over the course of the years that are to come, it will create a widespread and productive business. Take a look at the evidence shown below to support the assertion that SEO is a rapidly growing industry.
Who should pursue a profession in search engine optimization?
An SEO expert career should be something that anyone who is eager and passionate about marketing, analytics, websites, and SEO and who is voracious for emerging trends thinks about pursuing as a career potential. Even in the absence of higher-degree compulsions, simple determination, sound reasoning, and perseverance can help illuminate the route to success.
Because of the accessibility of online employment opportunities, you have a wide range of career paths to choose from, including working part-time, full-time, as a freelancer, or even running your own business. You can get on well with a new hire or trainee if you have a firm grasp of the work procedures that are standard in the industry. In addition, you have the option of following up with a junior SEO executive and continuing to work at that level until you acquire a foothold over the horizon. After you have been accustomed to the business environment, you should look at prospects to become an SEO executive or team leader.
Let’s take a glimpse at the pre-requisite skills to meet the SEO standards, which are:
- A healthy knowledge of HTML and CSS technologies.
- The mechanism behind the working of search engines, such as Google.
- Robust analytical and logical skills
- Exuberantly written communication skills, such as blog posts, emails, comments, and more.
- Fundamental photo and video editing skills
- Cognizance of creating presentations and reports.
- Content curation
- solid knowledge of social media channels such as Face book, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Good understanding of user experience and customer behavior patterns in the digital world.
Read more: Click