The payroll error 15311 of the QuickBooks software can be referred to as the Payroll Connection Error with the same code. These types of errors can be occurred by the following situations:
- Invalid and unauthorized security certificates
- General issues with the internet connection
- Personal Firewall and the Internet Security in the software setting
- Incorrect system in time and date properties
Also read: Steps To Setting Up A Mobile Application
Why does the QuickBooks error 15311 come into the picture?
The QuickBooks payroll error 15311 generally happens when the users update the tax table or the software or try to pay employees. There are many reasons for receiving error messages. The software QuickBooks has confronted the problem when sending usage data.
- Many copies have been created of the accountants.
- The issues involved with the paychecks already sent.
- The incorrect time zone in the computer.
Some techniques to resolve the QuickBooks payroll error 15311
To fix these particular errors, some of the solutions can be followed, which are discussed as follows:
Solution 1: Check your time and date of the system
For Windows 8 and 8.1
- Go to your control panel by opening the search bar.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select the clock, region, and language from the control panel window.
- Then select the change date and time in the date and time window.
- Initiate the correct time and date and then click on the OK.
For Windows 10
- Go to the setting after right-clicking on the start menu of the window
- Select time and language in the setting menu
- Select the date & time tab in the date and time window.
- Do the proper changes under the change date and time
- Set the correct time and date and then select change
- The final procedure is checking if the changes are already done by double-clicking the time in the notification area.
Solution 2: Identify if the title bar showcasing the pending accountant changes
You are working on the accountant’s copy in your file if you see “the pending accountant’s changes” in the desktop title bar. You must wait until your accountant returns with the company copy. Otherwise, you can manually remove restrictions and limit changes. Lastly, send payroll data.
Solution 3: Delete and re-initiate the online paychecks
You are required to delete the salaries and also wait to send them so that you can transfer the usage data for accessing the payroll updates. The procedures described below are showing to find the paychecks that are present online to send.
- Go to edit and select the find.
- Also, select the advanced tab.
- Select the detail level in the filter list
- Select the summary only
- Again, go back to the filter list and then scroll down and select the online status.
- Then also select online to send
- Ensure to print the paycheck copy and then delete them
- After deleting the paychecks, also try to send the zero payroll
- If it is successful, then re-initiate the paychecks
We have enclosed some solutions to QuickBooks Payroll Error 15311. We are optimistic that the solution provided here will work in your system if you find this particular issue. However, before going through any answer, please check your system once to investigate the matter.
We hope this article helped you in fixing QuickBooks error 15311. However, if you need further assistance for any QuickBooks related issue, feel free to contact Axpert Advisors team.