Overnight Desert Safari
There is a lot to do at night in the desert safari Dubai. Go to Dubai for more Middle East history. People who stay with us can taste Middle Eastern culture and desert life while they’re here.
All-in-one: If you want to go on a tour full of adventure, you’ll have to stay overnight in the desert. Under the stars and moon, you’ll stay at our campsite for the night. Take a look at how Dubai looked 50 years ago. We let you go back in time. Evenings are a great time to see the sunset below the horizon, and you can also watch a falcon soar next to you. With overnight stays at our Bedouin camp in the Dubai desert, you get to do many traditional Middle Eastern things. Belly dancing, belly dancing in the desert, belly dancing in the desert, and many more are some of them.
It’s a great way to extend your Heritage Safari or Private Night Safari with Astronomy. You can spend the night in the middle of the Dubai desert! This camping safari ticks all the right boxes. It takes you back to see Dubai before the city was even built, in the desert, and under the stars, all while camping.
After having a great time around the fire in a traditional Majlis, you can return to your room. These stone dwellings are based on how the Bedouin built and designed their homes. With no sounds or lights from the city to disturb your sleep, you can get a good night’s rest. This is what your room looks like. It has a bed and a good mattress.
Traditional Bedouin tents, tasty shisha and Emirati food all in one place: this is what you’ll find at the Bedouin Desert Camp. You go on a galaxy tour with a very good astronomer on it. He tells you about the stars and how the Bedouin used them to find their way at night.
Enjoy Stargaze Evening in the Sand Dunes
We pick you up from your home or hotel in Dubai or Sharjah in the late afternoon and drive you to one of the world’s most beautiful deserts.
It’s a traditional Arab campsite when you get to the campsite. You’re served the welcome drinks there as you arrive. After that, you can choose to do different things as you have the whole night to see different shades of the desert. If you want to take the best pictures, you can dress up in traditional clothes. A Middle Eastern water pipe called a Sheesha comes in many different flavours.
Optional quad biking and sand-dune bashing are two of the most popular activities. Henna painting and tasting the dates are also popular. Sitting back and watching the breeze take away sand to make different dune formations is also a favourite thing about desert trips. In Dubai, you can go on a desert safari overnight.
The Best Places to Camp in Dubai for the Night
We serve our guests a live BBQ on the overnight desert safari in Dubai to make it even better and serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food with the live BBQ. We also have a salad bar. There are bonfires in Dubai where people who camp overnight can enjoy a drink and a snack after dinner. When you’re done with the blankets and sleeping bags, we’ll serve them to you, and you can use them. The overnight desert safari in Dubai comes with a breakfast that’s a little out of this world.
Vital Details The Overnight Desert Safari Tours:
|Location:||Al Hebab, the red dune desert on the way to Oman via Hatta|
|Transport:||4/4 SUV Vehicles|
|Pick Up and Drop Timings:||3 pm – 3.30 pm and 8.30 am (Next Morning)|
- We will pick you up and drop you off at your home or hotel in Sharjah or Dubai.
- If you want to drive through the desert, you can go on the Al Awir Road, which is very interesting.
- Arabic tea or coffee will be waiting for you when you arrive at the campsite to welcome you.
- A camel ride through the high red sand dunes
- Arab clothes for photos, henna art, and camel riding
- Only the best-smelling Sheesha
- Tanoura dancing, belly dance and a bar are only open during Ramadan.
- In Dubai, you can go on thrilling drives and dune bashing on the most beautiful and tallest red sand dunes.
- If you go on the tour, you get unlimited mineral water and tea, coffee, and soft drinks for no extra charge.
- A BBQ dinner with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food on it
- There will be overnight camping with sleeping bags and blankets at the campsite.
- Tea/coffee, toast, eggs and juice are included in the breakfast at the campsite.
- Quad biking, an all-terrain vehicle, and sand Skiing are some of the things you can do on this trail (Optional)