Hello friends, today we will tell you complete information about the government job Air force in this page. How to get into the Air Force? Or how to prepare for getting a job in the Air Force? If you also want to join the Indian Air Force, then where the article is very important for you, in this article we have given some good information regarding how to join the Indian Air Force. Have given and shared some good posts in the Indian Air Force and good options for their preparation. Defence & Doon IAS Academy
How to get into the Airforce?
Today’s youth are ready to join other forces other than the Indian Air Force, but to join the army they have to pass many competition exams, everyone wants to join the Indian Air Force but joining it is so much. It is not easy, through this article we tell you how to join the Indian Air Force. I am going to tell you some good things about it.
How to Join Indian Air Force:
A candidate has two options to join the Indian Air Force. One Group X Another Group By Now we are going to share some detailed information regarding Group X and Group By below, so read this article thoroughly.
How to join Airforce Group X:
To join the Indian Air Force under Group X, a student must have passed class 12th, in class 12th he must have science subjects such as Physics and Math, that is to say, if you are an Indian If you want to join Air Force Group X, then you must have twelfth degree which is a pass in science and it is also necessary that you must have at least 50% marks in class 12th.
To join Group X, a student’s age should be between 12 to 21 years, if you want to apply after passing B.Ed, then your age should be between 20 to 25 years and if any student who has Must have passed master’s degree and b.ed and wants to apply for Indian Airforce Group X, then his age should be between 20 to 28 years.
How to join Airforce Group Y:
To join the Indian Air Force Day Group Y, a student must have passed class XII certificate and must have at least 50% marks in class 12th, it is not necessary that he has science or commerce in class 12th. This is the meaning of saying yes or art. That the student who has passed class 12th can apply under Indian Air Force Group Y.
To apply for Group To By in the Indian Air Force, the age of the student should be between 17 to 21 years, if the student wants to apply for Musician trade then his age should be between 17 to 25 years. To join the Indian Air Force, candidates have to go through some physical tests, we are going to share some physical eligibility details here.
Group X & Y Selection Process:
- Firstly the candidates have to clear a written test, after that the selected students are selected for the physical test.
- After passing the physical test, the students go for the interview.
- Finally after doing the medical check up, the final selection list is issued, through this selection list the final selection process is completed.
How to prepare for the Indian Air Force?
- First of all, for whichever post you are applying for or have done, download the notification related to that post and read it thoroughly, follow all the instructions given in it.
- If the syllabus for the respective post is given in the notification then start your preparation accordingly otherwise download the syllabus of the respective post and start your preparation accordingly.
- Keep all the important points with you in a separate note or in writing so that you can keep them in mind while preparing.
- A good discipline helps a lot in getting you a job, that’s why set your time table and your study time and prepare yourself accordingly.
- It will be better for you if you download previous years papers through the internet and prepare through them.
- If you join a good institute to prepare, then it will act like an icing on the cake in your preparation.
- To join the Indian Air Force, it is very important for you to be physically fit, so do not forget to exercise regularly and run while taking care of your body.
Hope you liked the information shared above, How to Join Indian Force? If you liked this article then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Thank you.