Shopify is a comprehensive online sales platform that is perfect for small businesses of all types. Businesses can build and develop an online store to promote, sell and distribute products for a monthly fee. Shopify is the second most popular eCommerce store builder in the world due to its low entry limit. If you need a detailed explanation of what Shopify is and how to use it for your business, look no further. We cover how to sell in person and online on Shopify, the advantages and disadvantages of the platform, and how to start selling with Shopify right away.
What Is Shopify?
Shopify is a subscription-based e-commerce platform that allows businesses of all sizes to sell both physical and digital products. You have the option of creating a Shopify store or selling through an existing website. You can also sell through social media, guest blog posts, email, and in-person with the Shopify Buy button.
Contact TechCoders For Shopify Development Services:-
How Much Does Shopify Cost?
- Shopify Lite: $9/month, contains a Shopify buy button but does not include an online store builder.
- Basic Shopify costs $29/month and includes a buy button, a personal sale, an online store with two employee accounts, and up to four storage spaces in personal stores, warehouses, and more.
- Shopify: $79 per month, covers all sales channels, five employee accounts, up to five storage spaces, reduced credit card rates, and reduced transaction fees.
- Advanced Shopify: $299 per month, covers all sales channels, 15 employee accounts, up to eight storage spaces, additional discounts on credit cards and transaction costs, duties and import fees, and custom pricing/foreign product options.
- Shopify Plus: Check out the price.
What Can I Sell On Shopify?
Shopify users can sell almost any physical, digital, or direct product. Shopify merchants sell a wide range of products such as:
- Handcrafted goods
- Beauty supplies
- Home goods
- Outdoors gear
- Digital products
- Online classes
- Gift Cards
Pros Of Shopify
While Shopify is a great solution for many merchants, it’s not for everyone. Here’s a rundown of why retailers prefer Shopify, followed by a list of common consumer complaints:
- Ease of Use: This is by far the most important reason merchants appreciate Shopify. Shopify is for the average user, not for advanced programmers. Adding products, creating discounts, and processing orders are very easy. With Shopify’s drag-and-drop editing tool, web design becomes simple and user-friendly.
- Low Startup Cost: Shopify’s low monthly fees make it easy to get started. The basic plan costs $29/month and the mid-tier plan costs $79/month. If you don’t need an entire online store, you can get a buy button that you can use anywhere on the web for $9 a month.
- Beautiful Themes: Subscribers get access to a library of free themes for mobile devices. For sellers who want more features, premium (paid) themes are now available.
- Suitable for Dropshipping: Many dropshippers prefer Shopify as their platform of choice. Shopify’s dropshipping integration with industry leaders like Spocket and Oberlo makes it easy to dropship from your Shopify admin.
- Numerous support options: You can contact technical support at any time of the day or night by phone, chat, or email. There are also self-help options. Customers appreciate that Shopify help is available after business hours.
Final Thoughts On Shopify
For many online stores, Shopify is a fantastic shopping cart. Its user-friendly interface, reasonable pricing model, and attractive themes make it one of our favorite eCommerce solutions and we regularly recommend it to readers.