Home remedy for diabetes management: Dietary habits of patients with diabetes can help them in managing their condition and can also come in the way of diabetes management.
But, if people consume the right foods in the right way, then not only can it be easier to control the blood sugar level, but the chances of complications related to diabetes are also less. Coriander seeds or dry coriander is one such beneficial food for diabetic patients.
Generally, powder of coriander seeds is mixed in the kitchen to make vegetables, curries and pulses etc. At the same time, its consumption benefits the body in various ways. (Tips to control high blood sugar levels in Hindi)
Coriander water is the recipe to control blood sugar level
Coriander can be consumed to keep the condition of high blood sugar level under control. For diabetic patients, there are many ways to recommend the consumption of coriander leaves as well as dried coriander seeds in different ways.
An effective way to consume it is to consume Coriander water. But read about how to use this recipe, how coriander should be consumed and at what time it will be most beneficial to consume it here.
- Soak 2 teaspoons of raw coriander seeds in one to one and a half liters of water.
- Soak coriander and water overnight.
- The next morning, filter this water and drink it.
- You can also fill the remaining water in a bottle and eat it in small amounts throughout the day. Whereas, filtered coriander seeds can be used in the kitchen.
Drinking coriander water can also have these benefits-
- The amount of antioxidants in this healthy spice is very high. Therefore, drinking coriander water can increase the immunity power of the body. (Immunity boosting foods)
- Coriander works to increase memory. It can also provide relief from mental problems like stress and anxiety.
- Consuming coriander water on an empty stomach is considered very beneficial for the digestive system. With this, digestion is boosted and can also provide relief from stomach related problems like constipation, acidity and bloating.
Best Foods for You
The best choices are fresh, frozen and canned fruits without added sugars such as:
The best choices are milk and yogurt without added sugars such as:
• Fat-free or low-fat milk (1%)
• Unflavored soy milk
• Plain, nonfat yogurt
• “light” yogurt
Best Choices of Whole Grain Foods
Look for cereals, breads, and grains with these whole grains as the first ingredient:
• Whole wheat flour
• Whole oats/oatmeal
• Brown rice
• Whole-grain rye
• Whole-grain barley
• Wild rice
• Buckwheat/buckwheat flour
• Bulgur (cracked wheat)
The best choices are fresh, frozen and canned vegetables and vegetable juices without added salt
(sodium), fat or sugar such as:
• Green beans
Grains and Starchy Vegetables
The best choices are whole grain foods, beans, peas and lentils and starchy vegetables without added
fats, sugars or sodium.
You need to try 2000 calories diet plan.